Record successful symbols, icons, flipcharts etc. with the camera function of your mobile phone. You can save the visualization in your own library or share it with other people in the community. You have more and more suitable own visualizations at hand at any time and synchronized on all your mobile devices.
Add your picture:
- Open the camera function
- Photograph the symbol, the flipchart etc. with the camera or select a photo from your photo library.
- Adjust the cut-out so that the image is as visible as possible.
- Enter information so that you can easily find the visualization again later:
a Name: Name your visualization
b. Category: What type is your visualization? (e.g. a single symbol or a layout of a whole page etc.) - If you are unsure, select "Symbol".
c. Save as: Choose from the following options:
- Personnel: The visualization is only visible for you in your personal library (Pro functionality)
- Free-Community: The visualization is visible for you and the Free Community
- Pro-Community: The visualization is visible for you and the Pro-Community.
Tag: Select here a few keywords which describe your visualization (e.g. emotion or office etc.) - you can select as many tags as you like (at least one)
Description: Here you can add more notes (optional). e.g. further search terms under which the visualization is to be found or possibly a few comments on what should be considered when drawing the visualization.
- Press save. You will receive a confirmation.
If you have saved your visualization for yourself, it will appear directly in the "Recently added icons". If you have saved it for the Pro or Free Community, it will appear after a short quality check.
When uploading content, keep in mind that you:
- grant us the right and license to use, modify, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce and distribute such Content on and through the Service.
- retain all of your rights to any Content that you transmit, publish or display on or through the Service,
- are responsible for the protection of these rights.
- agree that this license includes the right for us to make your Content available to other users of the Service who may also use your Content in accordance with these Terms.
- represent and warrant that the Content belongs to you (you own it) or that you have the right to use it and grant us the rights and licenses under these Terms
- warrant and represent that the posting of your Content on or through the Service will not infringe any person's privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, copyrights, contract rights or other rights.
Download the visualization app for free and benefit immediately from the large, and growing library of icons, flipchart layouts and more.